Hello friends,

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is thrilled to make an
absolutely unprecedented ground-breaking announcement.  We are
making the FULL 72+ hour permaculture design course available
online completely FREE.   You're welcome.

You read that right. The whole course is going online FREE, but
only if you help make it happen by supporting the crowdfunding
campaign for the cost of filming, editing, developing and promoting
the program.

More information, including an AWESOME short video explaining
permaculture in just a couple minutes
 is available @ http://www.indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

Let's change the world.  This work needs to get out to the
mainstream, and we're breaking all the traditional rules and
cutting through the nonsense to make the complete $2000+ course
available online totally free.  LET'S MAKE IT HAPPEN!

Read more, support, and share this e-mail with your friends.
 Details @ http://www.indiegogo.com/online-permaculture

Be sure to check out the awesome video we created telling the
permaculture story in just a couple short minutes!

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute
The Nation's Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design School

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html