From: Chad Dorsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date: January 3, 2013 6:27:52 AM EST
To: Chad Dorsey <[log in to unmask]>, Robert Tinker <[log in to unmask]>
Bcc: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Open Position for a Senior Research Scientist in Educational Technology at the Concord Consortium

Dear Colleague:

Happy New Year from the Concord Consortium in Concord, MA.

As a fellow participant in a DRK-12 project, we are hoping you may be able assist us. We need your help filling a great position in STEM educational technology. We are seeking someone with a PhD and project leadership experience to continue interesting lines of research and begin new ones. A full description and application instructions are available on our website at http://concord.org/about/careers/senior-research-scientist

Please pass this note on to anyone who might be interested.

Thanks and have a great New Year,

Chad Dorsey and Bob Tinker

Julie Libarkin
Associate Professor, Director - Geocognition Research Lab
Director for Educational Research - Center for Integrative Studies in General Science
Michigan State University
288 Farm Lane, 206 Natural Science
East Lansing, MI 48824

Phone: 517-355-8369
https://www.msu.edu/~libarkin

Affiliations: Center for Integrative Studies in General Science, Department of Geological Sciences, Cognitive Science Program, Environmental Science and Policy Program