Dear all,

We are delighted to announce that leading articles from the Asia Pacific Journal of Human Resources are now completely free to read online.

You can access our first issue of 2013 at http://bit.ly/volume51.

This issue contains six papers that capture the dynamic and complex nature of HRM research and practice in the Asia Pacific region. We hope that you enjoy reading this thought-provoking research.

Kind regards,

Kate Single.

Blackwell Publishing Limited is a private limited company registered in England with registered number 180277.
Registered office address: The Atrium, Southern Gate, Chichester, West Sussex, United Kingdom. PO19 8SQ.