Need Cases for Textbook

Need for Marketing Strategy cases for a new edition (Third) of Strategic Marketing: Creating Competitive Advantage by Doug West, John Ford and Essam Ibrahim, published by Oxford University Press.  We are looking for both short and longer cases that would focus on strategic issues relative to a variety of marketing mix elements.  We are looking for cases that are not already copyrighted with other publishers.  We are particularly interested in cases that are focused on Europe and emerging economies, but cases involving global corporations will certainly be considered.  We are looking for more all-encompassing cases for the end of the book, and it would also be helpful to have cases for individual chapters focusing on the following specific area of interest:

Segmentation
Branding
Relationship Marketing
Sustainability
Product Innovation
Services
Pricing
Distribution
Marketing Communications
Digital Marketing
Social and Ethical Marketing

If you have any cases that you would like considered for publication in our upcoming textbook, please contact me at [log in to unmask]

John B. Ford, Ph.D.
Fellow, Academy of Marketing Science
Director, Ph.D. Program in Business Administration
Eminent Scholar and Professor of Marketing and International Business
College of Business and Public Administration
Old Dominion University
2117 Constant Hall
Norfolk, VA 23529
tel. (757) 683-3587 (Office)