Dear collegues,

We are conducting a survey to collect information about the institutional and academic characteristics of various universities in European Union countries for the purpose of constructing our model for  higher education.

We need as many data as possible, so if you would be willing to participate,  please send an e-mail to [log in to unmask] All responses will remain anonymous and confidential. We are more than willing to provide you with a copy of the resulted study. If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact us. Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Fusun Akdag, Ph.D

Yeditepe University,

Department of Management

Istanbul,Turkey