Dear Colleagues,

From 27 through 29 June 2013 the 25th SASE (Society for the Advancement of Socio-Economics) conference will take place at the University of Milan in Italy. This promises to be a memorable event at a very inspiring location. We are involved in the organization of the ‘Network F: Knowledge, Technology & Innovation’ of the conference, and we would like to invite you to submit a paper or panel proposal.

Our network aims to organize high-quality papers on Knowledge, Technology and Innovation into a number of exciting thematic sessions that cover internationalization as well as international comparisons. Please have a look at the SASE website: https://sase.org/

The various sessions in network F will be primarily organized around the themes of the papers submitted. However, as always, scholars are strongly encouraged to submit their own session proposals. Session proposals should be geared toward a specific topic within the scope of network F and attract peers active in the particular field of interest.

In order to facilitate network building on central topics of network F, also this year, we would like to invite paper and session proposals around the following themes:

  *   Institutional diversity and innovation
  *   Multinational corporations, institutional voids and entrepreneurship in emerging markets
  *   Innovation and trust in family businesses

Please find a description of the respective themes in the call attached.
The deadline for submitting proposals is January 15, 2013. The SASE office will let you know by March 1, 2011 whether your paper or session proposal has been accepted.
All submissions will be processed through SASE’s online submission system, which will open in mid-November. You will be asked to create an account in order to make your submission. Abstracts should not exceed 250 words, except for mini-conference submissions, which should be 1,000 words in length. With your login and password you can then come back to the site to edit your submission until the deadline for submissions, January 15, 2013. Further submission and grant info can be found under the following link: https://sase.org/2013---milan/sase-25th-annual-conference_fr_144.html
If you have any question, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
We hope to see you in Milan!

Best regards,

Knut Lange, Matthew Allen & Florian Becker-Ritterspach

Prof. Dr. Florian Becker-Ritterspach
Professor of International Business
German University in Cairo (GUC)
Faculty of Management Technology