With apologies for cross-postings we are delighted to announce the publication
of a new issue of Human Resource Management Journal (Vol 23: 1). We hope
you will find the papers of interest.

Full content is available at:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/hrmj.2013.23.issue-1/issuetoc

Papers in press are available at:

http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/journal/10.1111/(ISSN)1748-8583/earlyview

Submission guidelines are available at:

http://mc.manuscriptcentral.com/hrmj

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Editorial (pages 1?2)
David G. Collings, Tony Dundon and Michael Marchington

Mutuality in the management of human resources: assessing the quality of
alignment in employment relationships (pages 3?17)
Peter Boxall

How the impact of HR practices on employee well-being and performance changes
with age (pages 18?35)
Dorien T.A.M. Kooij, David E. Guest, Mike Clinton, Terry Knight, Paul G.W.
Jansen and Josje S.E. Dikkers

Are long-term incentive plans an effective and efficient way of motivating
senior executives? (pages 36?51)
Alexander Pepper, Julie Gore and Alf Crossman

Institutional distance, host country and international business experience,
and the use of parent country nationals (pages 52?71)
Naoki Ando and Yongsun Paik

?No strings attached??: How attribution of disinterested support affects
employee retention (pages 72?90)
Karim Mignonac and Nathalie Richebé

You have full text access to this content

Reducing the effects of work?family conflict on job satisfaction: the kind
of commitment matters (pages 91?108)
Filomena Buonocore and Marcello Russo

Corporate entrepreneurship and information technology towards employee retention:
a study of New Zealand firms (pages 109?125)
Jarrod M. Haar and Brook J. White

Dr David Collings
Professor of HRM
Editor Human Resource Management Journal
DCU Business School
Dublin City University
Dublin 9
Ireland