Colleagues,

Sadly, I will not be attending the AIB annual meeting in Istanbul and have
not put together a panel proposal on the topic of the environment and how
its changes will affect global business activity.  I would like to pursue
this theme at the AOM meeting in August, however, so am seeking potential
panelists for an interactive panel symposium that will address this issue.
 Of particular interest would be a discussion of how a changing environment
will affect how firms (large and small) seek financing, compete, cooperate
and organize.

If you are interested, all I need is your contact information and a brief
summary of your presentation.  The deadline for submissions is January
15th, which I know is tight.

Thanks for your interest!

Prof. John Dilyard

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]