Hi, All,
I'm moving back to China soon, so I need to sell my car ASAP. The car is in a
good condition. Please text me or email to me if you are interested or want a
test drive. My phone number is 248-761-7216, email address is
[log in to unmask] Pictures are available on

https://picasaweb.google.com/103831144976585904028/2009HyundaiSonata?
authkey=Gv1sRgCNO_2YzQ1KvEDg

Thanks,

2009 Hyundai Sonata, mileage: 73,000 Pacific Blue; Middle Size; SE Sedan
4D; Clean Title; No accident history; Price: $ 9,300

Engine:                         4-Cyl, 2.4 Liter
Drivetrain:                     Front-Wheel Drive; Automatic manual,
Super gas efficient:         MPG 22 city/32 hwy
Braking and Traction:      Traction Control; Stability Control; ABS (4-Wheel)
Steering:                       Power Steering; Tilt Wheel
Safety and Security:        Dual Air Bags; Side Air Bags
Seats:                           Power Seat
Transmission:                 Automatic, 5-spd w/overdrive & Shiftronic
Comfort:                        Air Conditioning; Power Windows; Power Door
Locks; Cruise Control
Entertainment:                AM/FM stereo; MP3 & CD (single Disc)