Hello again,

In case you haven't had an opportunity already, please take a chance to fill out our small-scale grain production survey.

We are two Michigan State undergraduates studying the level of interest in grain production among small-scale growers. As part of our research, we are conducting a short survey for all small-scale growers, both those who currently grow grains and those who don’t. The survey will take no more than 7 minutes of your time. We would greatly appreciate your participation. Please visit  https://docs.google.com/a/msu.edu/spreadsheet/viewform?fromEmail=true&formkey=dFBGZTlqZ1AzYjhnOUdKTEU5eXByNFE6MQ to complete the survey. If you have any questions, please contact Rachel Cross at [log in to unmask] or Katie Schroeder at [log in to unmask]. Thank you for your time.

Sincerely,

Rachel and Katie

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html