Dear Vicki

We are looking forward to meeting with you online next Monday, December 10, at 6:00pm Central  (=7 pm eastern time as in Michigan) to discuss legal issues for CSA farms! Before our webinar, I need you to do two things.

To pre register for this webinar visit: www.farmcommons.org  You must do this to watch and participate in the webinar.

1) Read the attached login instructions and confirm that the computer you will use to view the webinar has the most current version of Java. Please do not wait until 6pm on Monday to check your computer or you may miss the beginning of the webinar. If you use the Chrome browser, login at least 10 minutes EARLY to allow the file to load. The attached file also contains the link to the webinar.

2) Please complete our pre-webinar survey. Your feedback will help us meet your expectations.

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me by phone or email: 608 616 5319 or [log in to unmask]. If you have a chance, please check out our resources for CSA farmers at our website.

Thank you,
-Rachel Armstrong

This webinar is presented by A. Bryan Endres of the University of Illinois, Department of Agricultural and Consumer Economics and Rachel Armstrong of Farm Commons and the University of Illinois. It is hosted by the University of Illinois Online and Continuing Education, and funding is provided in part by the North Central Risk Management Education Center.

Rachel Armstrong
Executive Director and Attorney
Farm Commons

Post-doctoral Research Associate
University of Illinois

If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html