For those of you interested in increasing access in geoscience instruction and research…. an IAGD General Meeting webinar today….

Cheers!

Chris Atchison

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of The IAGD
Sent: Thursday, December 13, 2012 4:03 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: UPDATED - IAGD General Meeting Information, 2pm Eastern, Friday December 14

Dear members and friends of the International Advisory for Geoscience Diversity:

We are less than 24 hours from our first Annual General Meeting. This email contains important information for tomorrow’s meeting.  Please note, the log in information for the meeting has changedPlease review the new log in procedures below.

First, the tentative agenda for tomorrow:

International Advisory for Geoscience Diversity
General Meeting
December 14, 2012, 2:00pm eastern

Tentative Agenda

·         GSA wrap-up

·         Executive committee roles

·         Bylaws

·         Branding

·         Foundation update

·         Newsletter items (2013 workshops)

Second, a link to the IAGD Bylaws draft.  If you have time, please review the Bylaws and provide comments on the document.  This document is not in a final format, there is still more that needs to be done, so we will not be approving this tomorrow, but we need your feedback.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1QH5jtkOZL8d9we6AbC_Z-0qTPyW4YmEqwMSL8ITdfDI/edit

Finally, below you will find information to log or call into the webinar tomorrow.  This information has changed from the previous email.  Many thanks to the American Geosciences Institute for hosting tomorrow’s meeting.   Please be sure to check system requirements and log in early.  We will begin promptly at 2pm eastern.

I look forward to seeing you all online tomorrow.

Cheers!
Chris Atchison
The IAGD

__________________

International Advisory for Geoscience Diversity Annual Meeting

Join us for the first official meeting of the IAGD on December 14

Reserve your Webinar seat now at:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/799515544

Title:

International Advisory for Geoscience Diversity Annual Meeting

Friday, December 14, 2012

Time:

2:00 PM - 3:00 PM EST

 After registering you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar.

To Join the Webinar:

1. At the time listed above, click this link to join the Webinar:
https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/799515544

Webinar ID: 799-515-544

2. Choose one of the following audio options:

TO USE YOUR COMPUTER'S AUDIO:
When the Webinar begins, you will be connected to audio using your
computer's microphone and speakers (VOIP). A headset is recommended.

        -- OR --

TO USE YOUR TELEPHONE:
If you prefer to use your phone, you must select "Use Telephone" after
joining the Webinar and call in using the numbers below.

Toll: +1 (909) 259-0013

    Access Code: 863-062-780
    Audio PIN: Shown after joining the Webinar

System Requirements
PC-based attendees
Required: Windows® 7, Vista, XP or 2003 Server

Mac®-based attendees
Required: Mac OS® X 10.5 or newer

Mobile attendees
Required: iPhone®, iPad®, Android™ phone or Android tablet