[cid:[log in to unmask]]

The Institute for International Business at the University of Colorado Denver would like to invite you and/or your colleagues to apply for the Faculty Development in International Entrepreneurship (FDIE) program on June 30 to July 3, 2013 in Istanbul, Turkey.  Özyeğin University will co-host the 2013 FDIE program.

We are offering this FDIE program in response to the growing interest among faculty from Business Schools in teaching international business from an entrepreneurial perspective.  The program features two top scholars in the field:  Patricia P. McDougall, Professor of Entrepreneurship at Indiana University, and Walter Kuemmerle, formerly Associate Professor of Business Administration at Harvard Business School.  Both scholars have done cutting edge teaching and research in the field of international entrepreneurship

Program participants will learn the pedagogy for teaching a new international entrepreneurship course, internationalizing an existing entrepreneurship course, and teaching international business from an entrepreneurial perspective.  The faculty will highlight important concepts, frameworks and available teaching and research resources.  This year will include a session addressing entrepreneurship in Turkey and the Middle East.  The program will also provide an excellent opportunity to network with colleagues who share similar research interests in international entrepreneurship.  We will leverage the University of Colorado's and Özyeğin University's strong connections to the business community and invite leaders of international entrepreneurial companies to speak in the program.

We invite you and/or your colleagues to apply to this program.  We are pleased to offer a limited number of $300 scholarships, reducing the $1600 program fee to $1300.  Scholarships are available until April 15, 2013.  Due to the popularity of this unique program, we encourage you and/or your colleagues to register for the program to reserve your space.

Detailed information about this program and a registration form can be found by visiting our website http://www.ucdenver.edu/academics/InternationalPrograms/CIBER/ForFaculty/Pages/FDIE.aspx.

If you have additional questions about this program, please contact Melanie Ellison at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> or 303-315-8884.

Sincerely,

[cid:[log in to unmask]]

Manuel Serapio

Faculty Director