18th - 20th April 2013
EXTENSION TO SUBMISSION DEADLINE - Reminder!!
By popular demand, the original deadline for submission of papers and panel proposals was extended to 17th December 2012. This is a reminder that the revised deadline is rapidly approaching!
Papers and proposals can be submitted via the Submit Papers Online link on the ANZIBA website: http://www.anziba.org/
'New Insights into Operating across Borders: From Traditional to Emerging Markets'
· Competitive Papers (max. 25 pages), suitable for papers at an advanced stage of development;
· Workshop Papers (10-15 pages), suitable for work-in-progress papers;
· Panel Proposals that explore a common theme in depth. Proposals that address the conference theme are especially welcome.
Professor Torben Pedersen
is Professor of International Business at the
1. International marketing
2. Cross cultural management and international HRM
3. Multinational enterprises and their subsidiaries
4. Teaching international business
5. International economics, finance and accounting
6. Born globals, SMEs and international entrepreneurship
7. FDI from advanced and emerging economies
8. Networks, alliances and interfirm relationships
9. Global strategy and logistics
10. Special Mandarin-language track
· Submissions close: 17th December 2012 (revised deadline)
· Acceptance notification: 1st February 2013
· Research Student Colloquium submissions close: 5th March 2013
· Early bird registration deadline: 7th March 2013
We are still seeking reviewers for the conference. Please refer to the ‘Call for Reviewers’ PDF link at http://www.anziba.org for further details.
Thank you, on behalf of the Local Organising Committee
· Dr. Robert Jack (Conference Chair –
· Professor Lucy Taksa (
· Dr Meena Chavan (
· Dr Wang Yue (
Please contact Rob Jack ([log in to unmask]) with any questions regarding the conference.