Dear Colleagues,

I will be teaching a corporate finance module for an MBA in Sustainability program in the spring semester.  The students in the program come from a variety of backgrounds; some will be familiar with the basics of finance and others will not.  In addition to making sure the students have a solid grounding in corporate finance, I also want them to start thinking about how sustainability issues will affect such things as cost of capital and how best to value projects given higher degrees of uncertainty.

Thoughts about a useful text (as opposed to the traditional corporate finance texts), supplemental readings, and case studies would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for you assistance.

Prof. John Dilyard