Dear AIB colleagues,

We wish to thank those AIBers who responded to our call several weeks ago inviting members to participate in a research project we are conducting here at the University of Leeds on ‘interdisciplinary engagement of the AIB community’.

We have had a reasonable response and the preliminary findings are very encouraging.  However, we would like to further improve the response rate, so if you have not already taken part, we would be grateful if you could find some time in the next few days to complete our on-line questionnaire. You can access this from the following link:

https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/aib/

We have set up the questionnaire in such a way that all responses are completely anonymous and respondents cannot be individually identified.

We hope that you will be able to support our research and we look forward to receiving your response shortly.

With best wishes for the festive season!

Sierk & Malcolm
University of Leeds

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.