http://e3.cankaya.edu.tr.

CALL FOR PAPERS
1th INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ENERGY, ECONOMY AND ECOLOGY
E3 2013 - ANKARA
APRIL 11-13, 2013
ANKARA, TURKEY

Dear Colleagues,

We would like to invite you to participate in the 1st International
Conference on Energy, Economy and Ecology (E3 2013), which will be held on
May 22-23-24, 2013 at Çankaya University in Ankara, Turkey. E3 2013 aims
to bring together many distinguished researchers from all over the world.
Participants will find a good opportunity for presenting new research,
exchanging information and discussing current issues.

The scientific committee welcomes theoretical and empirical papers in the
fields of, but not limited to, Energy, Energy and Economy, Energy and
Ecology, Renewable Energy, and Scientific and Technological Aspects of
Energy.

Abstract submission for the E3 2013 conference is now open. We invite
researchers to submit abstracts for oral or poster presentations as a PDF
attachment to [log in to unmask]  For details regarding the required
structure of the abstracts, posters and full papers please visit the
conference website at http://e3.cankaya.edu.tr. We also would like to
remind you that the deadline for full paper submission is March 22th,
2013.

Selected papers will be published in Sıla Science journals which are
indexed in the Social Science/Science Citation Index. Qualified papers
will also be published in Çankaya University journals. Also the
organizations of sessions are highly encouraged. For proposing an
organized session, please contact Prof. Dr. Taner Altunok
([log in to unmask]) and for social sciences Associate Prof. Tolga
Omay ([log in to unmask]).

We are looking forward to receiving your submissions and to seeing you on
May 22-23-24, 2013 in Ankara, Turkey.

For further details about our conference please visit our website at
http://e3.cankaya.edu.tr  or send us an e-mail to [log in to unmask]

Full-Paper Submission Deadline: March 22nd 2013.
Notification Decision: April 22nd
Conference Dates: May 22-23-24, 2013

Sincerely,
Prof. Dr. Taner Altunok,