From: Gary Schrock [[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2012 2:30 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] rackmountable gigabit switch?

Any recommendations for a decent but not necessarily expensive gigabit
rackmountable switch?  Ideally, we'd love to have one that can mount
in the 0U space on  a dell rack.  On the Dell computer store site all
I'm seeing are the managed switches, looks like they no longer have
the unmanaged ones listed (although I can find them on the regular
enterprise site).

The 0U part might not be feasible, since it looks like even the Dell
ones are saying 1U.

We're looking at doing a very small, simple iscsi setup with it.

Thanks,
Gary