Hello friends,

We're thrilled to announce the availability of our FREE e-book,
Introduction to Sustainable Living and Permaculture Design!

For a limited time, you can download the e-book FREE online:
-->  http://www.permaculturedesigntraining.com/ebook/

The Regenerative Leadership Institute is committed to taking
the wisdom of permaculture mainstream, and we're thrilled to
be able to offer this e-book freely to the larger community.

We hope you enjoy and look forward to offering more materials
in the months and years to come.

--
Regenerative Leadership Institute
The nation's sustainable living and permaculture design school

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html