farmers to make sure it is seen by as wide a farmer audience as possible.

Please Like our Facebook page to join the conversation while we await the
beta testing and full release: http://www.facebook.com/farmist.org

You can also sign up for release information at www.farmist.org

And you can learn more about our platform and see our current crowd-funding
campaign at http://search.voltcrowd.com/campaign/detail/542.
We have some nice holiday gifts including Field Notes memo books and
FARMIST t-shirts for the farmer who's also the realist, idealist, botanist
and artist.

Thanks for checking us out!

Please also reach out to us.  We'd love to hear about your initiatives and
think about how FARMIST can help you reach more folks.

Best,
Amy Sprague
Founder, FARMIST
www.farmist.org
www.facebook.com/farmist.org
@DesignPea

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html