We have a position open for a junior professor in the UNM Honors program with a specialty in the Geosciences and who would have an affiliation with our department. The specialty is open, but we want someone who is interested in developing Honors courses in Earth and Planetary Sciences, does research in some discipline (involving undergrad honors students), and has a focus on undergraduate teaching.

Please spread the word to potential applicants; deadline is Dec 10

Dr. Karl Karlstrom
Professor
Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences
1 University of New Mexico
MSC03 2040
Albuquerque NM 87131-0001