6th International Conference on Services Management

http://www.jsr-iimt.in/sconf2013/intro.htm

 ABOUT THE CONFERENCE

This conference will address cultural and socio-economic complexities of the growth of service organisations and tourism destinations and their responsibilities to different stakeholder groups.

This conference will be a forum for sharing knowledge about the practices of organisations in dynamic economies of different continents including Asia, Middle East and Africa, America, Australia and Europe. It will incorporate both conceptual and empirical research papers that link knowledge to different country and service industry contexts including tourism and hospitality, retailing, financial services and banking, education, and healthcare and professional services.

We hope you will participate in stimulating and thought-provoking sessions, enjoy the lively social events and develop research networks during the conference. We look forward to welcoming you in
 Cyprus, an island embraced by the sun and steeped in culture.

 CONFERENCE TRACKS

 IMPORTANT DATES

Submission of Abstracts

: