Dear Colleague,
Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya Indonesia is in the process to
internationalize. Please allow me to post the message from the
international office

Best regards,
Dr. Janti Gunawan
Lecturer, Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember Surabaya
Dear Sir/Madam
------------------

Warm greetings from Institut Teknologi Sepuluh Nopember (ITS), Indonesia.

It gives us a great pleasure to invite your students or staffs to
participate in the Community and Technological Camp 2012 (CommTECH 2012)
which will take place in Surabaya, Indonesia on November 26 to December 4,
2012. This year ITS Surabaya marks its 52th anniversary, and we will
celebrate this important milestone with a variety of events and exhibits
through late 2012.

We invite all of our partner universities overseas, and the aim of the
event is to facilitate a broad opportunity to better understand common
issues for community and technology. It will also open up an opportunity to
exchange ideas and develop a mutual vision for the future of our community.

It is aimed that the participants can study the problems occurring in
Indonesian society and attempt to solve the problems through an intensive
discussion, while ITS students can learn the cultural differences,
especially in problem solving; variety values as well as different ethical
standards.

The theme of the event is “Solving Local Problems with Global
Knowledge”. Our organizing committee has been working hard to make these
monumental events a truly memorable experience for all participants.

We will appreciate if you could distribute this information to your
students and staffs. Online registration will be opened from 20 October
to 14 November 2012. We also provide FULL SCHOLARSHIP and PARTIAL
SCHOLARSHIP for the selected participants. More information is available at
www.international.its.ac.id or http://io.its.ac.id/commtech/

Please feel free to contact the committee at [log in to unmask] to
discuss any questions you may have.
We look forward to welcoming you at ITS.

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Maria Anityasari
Head of International Office