Dear Colleagues,

In order to expand our reach, Prof. Mike Pettus and I have decided to extend the deadline for the Special Issue - Journal of International Business and Entrepreneurship Development (JIBED) with the theme “Strategy in Emerging Markets.”

The deadline has been moved to May 15, 2013.

All submissions have to be done online. Submission details are available at the link below :

http://www.inderscience.com/info/ingeneral/cfp.php?id=2034

As earlier indicated, the objective of the journal issue is to uncover contemporary thinking and best practices for business organizations looking to enter or expand their business in emerging markets worldwide. We are looking to publish both theoretically-grounded and practice-oriented papers. All articles will be peer-reviewed.

Examples of relevant topics :

Marketing to emerging markets
Business development in emerging markets

Emerging market entry modes

International/global Strategy

Strategic alliances in emerging markets

M & A in emerging markets

Business challenges in emerging markets and strategic implications

Heightening competitiveness in emerging markets

Managing competition in emerging markets

Other related topics are acceptable.

We look forward to receiving your online article submissions.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz
Associate Professor, International Business

Tabor School of Business, Millikin University

Tel (217) 420-6762, (217) 433-1425

Email : [log in to unmask]">[log in to unmask]