Call for chapters Measuring the Impact of Pricing: Calculating ROI and making the business case Stephan Liozu and I will edit the book "Measuring the Impact of Pricing: Calculating ROI and making the business case" (Routledge, 2014). We are now looking for chapter proposals dealing with either (1) approaches/data measuring the impact of the pricing function on performance or (2) approaches/data measuring the impact of pricing projects on performance. We are open to a variety of formats (experiments, longitudinal data, cross sectional data) including case studies (template attached). We would be pleased to receive your expression of interest by 31 December 2012, draft papers will be due by 31 March 2013, final papers by 31 June 2013 with a publication in Jan 2014. With this book project we aim to build on the success of our book "Innovation in Pricing: Contemporary Theories and Best Practices" which has just been published (Routledge, 2012). http://www.amazon.com/Innovation-Pricing-Contemporary-Theories- Practices/dp/0415521645/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353605133&sr=8- 1&keywords=innovation+in+pricing To participate, please send a brief expression of interest to Stephan Liozu ([log in to unmask]) or Andreas Hinterhuber ([log in to unmask]). We look forward to your contributions. Andreas Andreas Hinterhuber Partner, Hinterhuber & Partners Strategy Pricing Leadership Innsbruck, Austria Phone: +43 664 402 7 402 [log in to unmask] www.hinterhuber.com ____