Dear colleagues,

We are embarking on a research project looking at the varieties of interdisciplinary engagement experienced by international business scholars.

To do this, we are asking AIB members, through this email, to answer a short questionnaire.

It may help you in your decision whether or not to participate, to know that the questionnaire is not being sent to any other organisations.  Also, that we hope to present an analysis of our findings at the next AIB conference in Istanbul.

You can find the questionnaire under:

https://www.survey.leeds.ac.uk/aib/

We have set up the questionnaire in such a way that we have no access to respondents, i.e. all answers are absolutely anonymous.

Many thanks for your help.

Best wishes for now, Sierk & Malcolm

Sierk Horn & Malcolm Chapman

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]