After a number of inquiries, it is worth clarifying that the primary
theme of the conference is  '*Contemporary issues in international
business theory*'.

This means we will consider papers that make a contribution to *theory
*in any sub-field of IB - whether IHRM, emerging market MNEs, IB
strategy, innovation management, etc. If in doubt, please do not
hesitate to contact me, or any other member of the Dunning Centre.

We are especially interested in papers relating to Motives,
Capabilities, Global Value Chains, and those that have policy
implications, but this does not preclude potentially important
(empirically driven, or  conceptual) contributions in other fields of
International Business Research.

The deadline is December 1, but we are flexible, and papers submitted
later will be considered, depending upon space availability (the
conference is limited to 150 participants). However, we cannot promise
acceptance by December 15 for late submissions.

parallel session papers need to be full-length articles; poster session
papers will be accepted based on an abstract.

See guidelines at

http://www.henley.ac.uk/management/research/centres/mgmt-cibs-conference-2013.aspx

Rajneesh Narula
Professor of International Business Regulation
Director, John H. Dunning Centre for International Business
Henley Business School
University of Reading, UK

http://www.henley.reading.ac.uk/dunning

http://narula.unu-merit.nl/