From: Scott Smith [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 30, 2012 11:49 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [MSUNAG] A new EBS related problem

Maybe it's Acrobat reader?

- Scott

-----Original Message-----
From: STeve Andre' [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Sunday, October 28, 2012 7:58 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] A new EBS related problem

Hopefully, I am writing this reasonably--a head cold has me at the moment--

I have a report from a user where the 'document viewer' in EBS does not work.  This happened suddenly late last week.  She says that when using it she gets a blue screen, and that's it.
I'm pretty sure that this is in IE.

Is this a common problem?  Easy fixes?

This is on a fully patched Win7 machine.

Thanks all!  You are undoubtedly smarter than I at the moment...

--STeve Andre'