We've been moving from HP to Dell printers (both color and b/w laser) for the last couple of years.  The Dell models (which are just rebranded Lexmarks) have been of good quality in our experience and the warranties on them (similar to computers, with NBD parts) are way better than having to get support on HP models.

-Steve Bogdanski

>>> On 10/25/2012 at 11:05 AM, Bill Park <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

I’m wondering what folks are buying for personal color laser printers these days?  I’m looking for something reliable with easy to find toner (and cheap if possible).  I’ve had some bad experiences with Brother lately…  Has anybody tried any of the Dell printers?  How do they stack up to something from HP?

Bill