 We are looking for assistance from organic farmers to help us improve the Lost
Ladybug Project <http://www.lostladybug.org/>.

If you fall into that category – and whether or not you’ve participated in
the Lost Ladybug Project before – we invite you to share your thoughts
about your needs and interests for citizen science projects like this one.

We invite you to participate in a brief telephone interview, lasting less
than 20 minutes, which would be scheduled at your convenience. As a thank
you for your time, we would email you a $10 gift certificate to Amazon.com
after completion of the interview.

If you would be at all interested in helping with the study or have any
questions about the study, go to the weblink below – it will provide more
information about the study and give you the opportunity to sign up to
participate. If you have additional questions about the study, you may also
contact us directly at the information below.

For more information or to sign-up:
https://cosicolumbus.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_6y8RdSuuaKSOgKh

Thanks for your help!

Prof. John Losey

Department of Entomology

607.255.7376

Jessica Sickler

Lifelong Learning Group

412.552.3027

For questions about the rights of participants in this research, contact:

Cornell University

Institutional Review Board (IRB)

607.225.5138

*http://www.irb.cornell.edu*

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html