Apologies for cross-posting

This is just a short note to let you know that Mark Mendenhall, Gary Oddou and I have updated the previous edition of Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management and the new edition, now entitled, Readings and Cases in International Human Resource Management and Organizational Behavior is out and available for adoption. If you have used the previous edition of the book in your classes, we thank you for that and invite you to review and hopefully adopt the new edition. If you are not familiar with our book, we invite you to take a look at it and see if it fits your teaching needs. The information for ordering a complimentary copy is below.

With best wishes,

Günter
________________________________
Email not displaying correctly? See attached PDF.
The new edition
contains five sections:
·         The Context of IHRM: Challenges, Strategies, and External Forces
·         Cross-National and Global Leadership
·         Training, Performance Management, Appraisal, and Compensation Issues for Global Managers
·         People Issues in International Teams, Alliances, Mergers, and Acquisitions
·         Global Business Ethics, Corporate Social Responsibility, and Management of Diversity

Click here to learn more about the book or to order your complimentary copy<http://www.routledge.com/books/details/9780415892988/?utm_source=ecalling&utm_medium=card&utm_campaign=Readings+and+Cases+in+International+Human+Resource+Management+and+Organizational+Behavior,+5e>

[Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Beschreibung: Beschreibung: http://gallery.mailchimp.com/7511aa54e2881848287bddf20/images/New_Edition.4.jpg]

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.