* with apologies for cross posting *

Dear all

I’m delighted to announce the publication of International Marketing Review’s final 2012 issue.  Please find the article listed below, and available here.  We also include a list of our reviewers for the past twelve months, and thank them very much for their contribution to the journal.

Best regards

Martyn Lawrence

IMR 29.6

The influence of value perceptions on luxury purchase intentions in developed and emerging markets

Authors: Paurav Shukla

Article Type: Research paper

Influences of culture and market convergence on the international advertising strategies of multinational corporations in North America, Europe and Asia

Authors: Jing Jiang, Ran Wei

Article Type: Research paper

How national cultural values affect pro-environmental consumer behavior

Authors: Katja Soyez

Article Type: Research paper

The influence of face and group orientation on the perception of luxury goods: A four market study of East Asian consumers

Authors: Lien Le Monkhouse, Bradley R. Barnes, Ute Stephan

Article Type: Research paper

On the misuse of national culture dimensions

Authors: Paul Brewer, Sunil Venaik

Article Type: Viewpoint