* with apologies for cross posting *

Dear all

I'm delighted to announce the publication of International Marketing Review's final 2012 issue.  Please find the article listed below, and available here<http://bit.ly/RtzSIf>.  We also include a list of our reviewers for the past twelve months, and thank them very much for their contribution to the journal.

Best regards
Martyn Lawrence

IMR 29.6

The influence of value perceptions on luxury purchase intentions in developed and emerging markets
Authors: Paurav Shukla
Article Type: Research paper

Influences of culture and market convergence on the international advertising strategies of multinational corporations in North America, Europe and Asia
Authors: Jing Jiang, Ran Wei
Article Type: Research paper

How national cultural values affect pro-environmental consumer behavior
Authors: Katja Soyez
Article Type: Research paper

The influence of face and group orientation on the perception of luxury goods: A four market study of East Asian consumers
Authors: Lien Le Monkhouse, Bradley R. Barnes, Ute Stephan
Article Type: Research paper

On the misuse of national culture dimensions
Authors: Paul Brewer, Sunil Venaik
Article Type: Viewpoint

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.