Dear colleagues,

I am looking for assistance as I need to select a new textbook for a Cross Cultural Management course.

Currently, we are using "Understanding Cross-Cultural Management" by M. Browaeys and R. Price. In particular I am looking for a replacement that would have a better applicability pointing to "doing business in Europe, Asia, Africa, Latin America, North America", negotiating techniques, alongside theoretical concepts and cases.

Any advice will be appreciated.

Thank you.

Frank

--
Dr. Frank Cotae
Assistant Professor of International Business