Would you please forward my message below to our members? Thank you!—Juan (Gloria)

Dear colleagues,

I am an associate professor of Marketing at Minnesota State University, Mankato. I am going to lead a group of COB students to visit NYC in January 2013 with another professor at my school. This trip counts for a 3-credit class for the students, and we plan on staying in NYC for a week. Now we need to make contacts for business visits and/or presentations. We are particularly interested in retailing, fashion, import/export, advising, and culture diversification. But since the students who are going to take this trip have very limited experience in NYC and have varied major background, as long as it is related to business, it should be great. If anyone has such contacts, we certainly hope you could introduce.

Thank you very much for your time, and I look forward to your guidance on this NYC student trip.

Juan (Gloria)

Juan (Gloria) Meng, Ph.D.

(モウ) (ケン)
Associate Professor of Marketing

Associate Editor, Journal of Current Research in Global Business

Department of Marketing & International Business
MH 147

Minnesota State University, Mankato

Phone: (507) 389-5428
Fax: (507) 389-5497