Please see attached the best response to my question on list of US-based SME companies.  I went with Uniworld and it costs under 100 dollars.

Thanks to the members for the responses.

Best wishes,

Tolu Bewaji

Dear Tolulope,

I guess the best approach is to start with a list of all US-based
companies that have international investments and then to apply a
certain size-criterion to select SMEs among them. I know of three sources that can give you the information:

-          ORBIS from Bureau van Dijk
-          Uniworld
-          Directory of Corporate Affiliation

As far as I know all three have some measure of company size (as assets,
operational turnover, employees, …) that you can use to identify SMEs.

Hope it helps,

Good Luck!
 Sokol Celo

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]