Hello,

 I will like to ask the members of the list for your recommendations about which Spanish Language books could be considered for a new MBA level class that is being developed with a focus on Global Logistics and Supply Chain. Because the course will be conducted only in spanish, only books in spanish can be considered. The  course is being developed for one of the most prestigious U.S. Business universities, and will be taught to its international students.

You can reply directly to me at my private email address ([log in to unmask]) if you consider that the response will not add value to the rest of the list participants. Feel free to also contact me directly if you have any questions in reference to the topic, or any additional experience that you may

 Thank you all beforehand for any help that you can provide on this matter.

Regards,

Jorge