                                          LAST CALL FOR CONFERENCE
PAPERS AND PARTICIPATION at IIM KOZHIKODE

Dear All,
Indian Institute of Management, Kozhikode in collaboration with Sydney
University Business School would be organizing an International
Conference titled Global Strategies for an Emergent India on 27th and
28th December, 2012. A key feature of the conference would be a Paper
Development Workshop (PDW)  where experts will provide in-depth and
specific inputs on selected papers. The aim of the PDW is to help the
authors to modify their papers so that they can be sent to high impact
journals for publication. In order to help authors with the
publication process, we have also tied up with a renowned journal
International Studies of Management and Organization, who would be
publishing a special issue based on the theme of our conference.

We look forward to the submission of your papers which will have a
significant impact on the overall success of this conference. The last
date for paper submission is 30th September 2012. Further information
about the conference sub themes and profile of the expert panels can
be seen from the conference website
http://iimksydneyconf.iimk.ac.in/index.php

Regards
Saptarshi Purkayastha