You may forward this email to the AIB list

Hi IB  Family Members,

On the basis of my  'IB'  teaching in University of Washington, Denmark,
France, Japan, Lithuania, India & UAE ,  during last 10 years and as an
author of 4 books related to International Business,  I've compiled the
Best Possible Video cases and files on my AUTHOR
Page (Public Page )   facebook.com/drjustinpaul    . Over 25 Videos are
available and the important session topics  and video titles (in bracket)
are given below for your ready reference/use in the classroom.  I would
also be happy to consider invitations to visit other business schools to
teach/to deliver Guest lecture etc.

1.   FDI  -                    (   Record Foreign Investment in China )
2.  Country Analysis  ( Emerging Market - i. China Rising   ii.  Why and
How India Emerging  iii.   Brazil- Rising Star

3. Globalization-   ( Made in the World  & Making Trade Easier)
4. WTO & Political Environment  (GATT/WTO at 60)
5. Regional Trade Blocks  ( NAFTA,   European Union )

6. Cross-Cultural Management ( Japanese Business Card Culture & Korean Work
Culture )

7. Global Competitiveness  ( Kaizen,  Toyota Production System)

8. IB strategy  (Toyota Manufacturing in the US)
9.   Global Acquisition Strategy (Japan's Dia-Ichi Acquires Controling
Stake in Ranbaxy)

10. Japanese Management Style and Strategies (5S Management Philosophy)

11.  FDI & Joint venture -  (GM Finds Success in China)

12.  International Marketing  (McDonalds in Japan)

13.  International Marketing (Japan-Land of Luxury Lovers,   LV Bags in
Japan - can also be used with Ivey Case - LV in Japan)

14.  Global Monetary System (China's Managed Float System)
15.  Foreign Exchange Mgmt  (Exchange Rate Impact on Exporter/Importer)

Please feel free to write to me, should you have questions to clarify, if
any.

Best Regards,

JUSTIN PAUL

Cell  +1 206 412 4707