Did anyone let the group know that ITS's Office 365 project is in motion?  I did the survey and added a comment about it, but it seems like they don't realize this conversation has been happening already and things are being done.  Maybe I this a continuation of that conversation, but it sure appears like they just came up with idea independently and are looking for input to see if this is a worthwhile project.

Chris Doerr
(517) 353-4777  Physical Plant Hotilne
(517) 432-0225  voice

From: Sarah Payok [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2012 4:16 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] MSU Academic and Event Scheduling Survey

I've been asked to pass the information below along on behalf of the MSU Academic and Event Scheduling Project.  /Sarah

MSU Academic and Event Scheduling Survey

The Academic and Event Scheduling Project at MSU is conducting a survey to gain a better understanding of how rooms are reserved and to identify the software that is currently being utilized to schedule rooms across campus.  A summary of responses from this survey will be shared with the Academic and Event Scheduling Advisory Committee and may be used to assist with preparing a Request for Proposal (RFP) for a new University scheduling software system.  If you provide contact details in the survey you will receive a summary of responses.  If you have any questions about this survey, please contact Kimberly Blair-Chambers, Associate Registrar ([log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>; 5-9675).

Thank you for your participation!

Please click the link below to take the survey:
https://broad.qualtrics.com/SE/?SID=SV_3h44mY8u1TCpTKd