From: John Valenti [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, August 06, 2012 4:50 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [MSUNAG] Vipre AV not working too well

hi,
I'm just wondering if other people are having issues with Vipre letting viruses thru. I'm just working with about 100 windows systems here, and I think I have at least ten infected computers to work on so far in 2012.

Any suggestions on better AV software?  I'm almost to the point that I say Windows is indefensible.  (or maybe it's just me?) -John HRLR