So, are folks really planning to keep ordering machines with Win7
instead of Win8 as long as possible, and then reformat Win8 machines
to install Win7 after they can no longer buy machines with
Win7?  That's fine, but, depite an earlier comment, it does seem to
involve a lot of "involuntary" action :).

-- dkm