JOB OPPORTUNITY IN LANSING AREA

Ten Hens Farm (10 miles from Lansing) is hiring 3 people to help deconstruct and rebuild four hoophouses at our farm in Bath, MI.

The schedule is during the week and banker's hours because of other commitments and our kids' activities schedule. We are paying $10/hr and are hiring these as short-term contract positions. We would like people to have some building experience (doesn't have to be with hoophouses/greenhouses, just experience with power tools), their own transportation, and availability for most (preferably all) of the dates and times below. Call Adam at 517-599-3345 if you are interested. Please feel free to share and repost!  Thanks.

Work Days and times:
Sept 4th-7th, 10th-14th 9am-5pm
If you would like to access a searchable archive of the all the previous Mich-Organic listserv postings copy this URL and paste in your browser address field http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html