JOB OPPORTUNITY IN LANSING AREA

Ten Hens Farm (10 miles from Lansing) is *hiring 3 people to help
deconstruct and rebuild four hoophouses at our farm in Bath, MI*.

The schedule is during the week and banker's hours because of other
commitments and our kids' activities schedule. We are paying $10/hr and are
hiring these as short-term contract positions. We would like people to have
some building experience (doesn't have to be with hoophouses/greenhouses,
just experience with power tools), their own transportation, and
availability for most (preferably all) of the dates and times below. Call
Adam at 517-599-3345 if you are interested. Please feel free to share and
repost!  Thanks.

Work Days and times:
Sept 4th-7th, 10th-14th 9am-5pm

If you would like to access previous postings to the Mich-Organic listserv you can copy and paste the following URL into your browser address bar
 http://list.msu.edu/archives/mich-organic.html