Dear Colleagues,

The University of Miami CIBER, in collaboration with Tel Aviv University’s Recanati School of Business, is pleased to announce our Professional Development in International Business (PDIB)-Israel Program.

This program is open to professionals from all fields.  It will focus on Global Entrepreneurship and Technological Innovation in Israel, one of the world’s leaders in these fields.

Participants will have the opportunity to meet with Israeli and Palestinian business leaders, visit numerous companies in the high-tech, healthcare, and resource management sectors, attend events of the 5th Israel Strategy Conference, as well as explore Israel’s unique cultural and religious sites.

The program fee is $3,500 per participant and includes 5-star hotel accommodations (based on double occupancy), all meals, ground transportation, cultural visits, and relevant reading materials. Register before October 1,2012 to receive a $300 discount on the program fee

For more information, please visit our website at www.UMCIBER.com or feel free to call our office at 305-284-8014 or email [log in to unmask].

If you know of anyone who might be interested, please feel free to forward this email along.  We look forward to your participation.

Sincerely,

Joseph

--
Joseph Ganitsky
Director, Center International Business Education and Research