Dear all

I’m delighted to inform you of the recent publication of ‘Business development across countries’, a special issue of Cross Cultural Management (CCM), guest-edited on this occasion by Demetris Vrontis and Amir Shoham.

The table of contents is listed below, and subscribers can find the papers online at this link.

We also take the opportunity to welcome Dr Kristine M. Kawamura as Section Editor of CCM’s Scholar Corner.  Similar to our existing Executive Corner, we plan interviews with celebrated academics who will explore the research agenda for CCM’s readers.

Best regards

Martyn Lawrence

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mergers and acquisitions process: the use of corporate culture analysis

Authors: Yaakov Weber, Shlomo Tarba

Article Type: Research paper

The role of cultural attributes in savings rates

Authors: Amir Shoham, Miki Malul

Article Type: Research paper

Regional differences in managerial leader behaviour preferences in China

Authors: Romie F. Littrell, Ilan Alon, Ka Wai Chan

Article Type: Research paper

A new organisational memory for cross-cultural knowledge management

Authors: Dolores Sánchez Bengoa, Hans Ruediger Kaufmann, Demetris Vrontis

Article Type: Research paper

Influences of culture, geography and infrastructure on website localization decisions

Authors: Rotem Shneor

Article Type: Research paper

Opposing positions in M&A research: culture, integration and performance

Authors: Daniel Dauber

Article Type: Research paper

Impact of culture on online management education

Authors: Jung Wan Lee, Kip Becker, Helena Nobre

Article Type: Research paper

Book review

Coaching by Values: A Guide to Success in the Life of Business and the Business of Life

Executive corner

Interview with David McRae

Dr Martyn Lawrence

Senior Publisher

Business, Management and Economics Division

Emerald Group Publishing Limited

Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158

Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com

Twitter: http://twitter.com/researchucanuse

LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06