Dear all

I'm delighted to inform you of the recent publication of 'Business development across countries', a special issue of Cross Cultural Management (CCM), guest-edited on this occasion by Demetris Vrontis and Amir Shoham.

The table of contents is listed below, and subscribers can find the papers online at this link<http://bit.ly/R8ht7S>.

We also take the opportunity to welcome Dr Kristine M. Kawamura as Section Editor of CCM's Scholar Corner.  Similar to our existing Executive Corner, we plan interviews with celebrated academics who will explore the research agenda for CCM's readers.

Best regards
Martyn Lawrence

TABLE OF CONTENTS

Mergers and acquisitions process: the use of corporate culture analysis
Authors: Yaakov Weber, Shlomo Tarba
Article Type: Research paper

The role of cultural attributes in savings rates
Authors: Amir Shoham, Miki Malul
Article Type: Research paper

Regional differences in managerial leader behaviour preferences in China
Authors: Romie F. Littrell, Ilan Alon, Ka Wai Chan
Article Type: Research paper

A new organisational memory for cross-cultural knowledge management
Authors: Dolores Sánchez Bengoa, Hans Ruediger Kaufmann, Demetris Vrontis
Article Type: Research paper

Influences of culture, geography and infrastructure on website localization decisions
Authors: Rotem Shneor
Article Type: Research paper

Opposing positions in M&A research: culture, integration and performance
Authors: Daniel Dauber
Article Type: Research paper

Impact of culture on online management education
Authors: Jung Wan Lee, Kip Becker, Helena Nobre
Article Type: Research paper

Book review
Coaching by Values: A Guide to Success in the Life of Business and the Business of Life

Executive corner
Interview with David McRae

Dr Martyn Lawrence
Senior Publisher
Business, Management and Economics Division
Emerald Group Publishing Limited
Tel: +44 (0) 1274 785158
Web: http://www.emeraldinsight.com<http://www.emeraldinsight.com/>
Twitter: http://twitter.com/researchucanuse
LinkedIn: http://uk.linkedin.com/in/martynlawrence

Emerald Group Publishing Limited, Registered Office: Howard House, Wagon Lane, Bingley, BD16 1WA United Kingdom. Registered in England No. 3080506, VAT No. GB 665 3593 06

For assistance:  [log in to unmask]
AIB-L is a moderated list.