Dear AIB colleagues:

We want to bring to your kind attention a special issue for Leadership Quarterly – focusing on “Asian models of leadership” aimed at providing a forum for new theory and novel empirical findings on the broad topic of Asian leadership. The overarching goal is to provide a forum to bring together empirical work carried out by a very diverse group of scholars and provide directions for advancing the field in new and interesting ways. We anticipate that the special issue will also provide an integrating function for fresh perspectives on the focal topic and we are looking for rigorous data-driven research and strong conceptual frameworks that will have a major influence on leadership research and practice. Due Date June 1, 2013.

GUEST EDITORS

Richard Arvey, National University of Singapore (NUS), Singapore
Charles Dhanaraj, Indiana University, USA & Indian School of Business, India
Mansour Javidan, Thunderbird School of Global Management, Arizona, USA
Zhi-Xue Zhang, Guanghua School of Management (GSM), Peking University, Beijing, China.

You can see the full call for papers at this URL:
http://www.journals.elsevier.com/the-leadership-quarterly/call-for-papers/asian-models-of-leadership/

Charles Dhanaraj, PhD
Associate Professor of Management
Schmenner Faculty Fellow in International Business
Research Fellow of Tobias Center for Leadership Excellence
Kelley School of Business, Indiana University, USA
& Senior Research Fellow, Center for Leadership, Innovation and Change
Indian School of Business, Hyderabad, India