Dear Colleagues,

Aside from being a professor for International Business at Millikin
University, I am concurrently serving as Interim President for a
premier, global online institution, The Lyceum Institute
(www.thelyceuminstitute.com).

Lyceum is currently seeking :

1.    Academic alliances – partnerships with schools worldwide to assist
in delivering instructional content online and to a global audience. If
your university is looking to offer some programs online, we’d be
delighted to explore collaboration. Lyceum can invest in the online
platform. In addition, our international partners will also have the
opportunity to earn by hosting hundreds of students in a summer
immersion program.

2.    Part-time online instructors – we are currently recruiting top
business professors worldwide to teach in Lyceum’s business program.  A
highly attractive compensation package will be offered that includes a
profit sharing arrangement. Professors in both undergraduate and
graduate business programs are sought.

Should these opportunities be of interest, please send me a note at my
personal email address : [log in to unmask] I would prefer to
collaborate with partner schools and professors from within the AIB
community.

Sincerely,

Dr. J. Mark Munoz

Associate Professor, International Business

Tabor School of Business, Millikin University

Tel (217) 433-1425

E-mail : [log in to unmask]

Webpage :
https://www.millikin.edu/academics/tabor/facultystaff/Pages/MarkMunoz.aspx