Dear Colleagues,
We would like to welcome you to the 10thannual EIASM Workshop on “International Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management” hosted by Reykjavik University School of Business (Iceland) on October 19-20, 2012.
Previous workshops were held 2002 in Växjö (Sweden), 2004 in Edinburgh (UK), 2005 in Vienna (Austria), 2006 in Toulouse (France), 2007 in Istanbul (Turkey), 2008 in Barcelona (Spain), 2009 in Helsinki (Finland), 2010 in Tübingen (Germany), and 2011 in Moscow, Russia.
The workshop invites both conceptual and empirical papers in the areas of International Strategy and Cross-Cultural Management. We are particularly interested in papers that may help us to enhance the dialogue between and integration of these areas. We envisage a special journal issue or a special section of a journal, as we have done in previous years. The workshop is organized around this call for papers, coupled with keynote addresses by invited speakers – Prof. Chris Brewster and Prof. Mark Peterson. Awards will be given to the authors of the best papers (one best overall paper and one best paper written by a junior scholar).
For more information, paper specifications, and submission guidelines, please refer to http://www.eiasm.org/frontoffice/event_announcement.asp?event_id=907.
We look forward to seeing you in Reykjavik in October!
Workshop Chairpersons:
Chris Carr (University of Edinburgh)
Markus Pudelko (Tübingen University)
Sebastian Reiche (IESE Business School)